During this unprecedented time, our purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future is now more important than ever. From our supply chain, to our factories, and right through to your homes, we’re working around the clock to ensure that we continue to meet the nutritional needs of your families and pets during this difficult time. We have a duty to ensure that much-needed food, petfood and beverage products are available around the world.
People are at the heart of our business. Therefore, the health and safety of our employees, business partners and the communities where we operate is extremely important for us.
We are committed to playing a key role in the global response to this pandemic. We are mobilizing relief in several ways around the world, including donations of products, as well as support for medical institutions, food banks and food-delivery organizations.
For the last 154 years you, our consumers, employees, and business partners have relied on us during the most challenging times. And today, we’re right there with you in fighting this significant global challenge with flexibility, resilience, courage, and a caring heart.
What are you doing to help stop the spread of coronavirus?
People are at the heart of our business. We are working tirelessly to keep our employees, business partners and the communities where we operate healthy and safe during the coronavirus outbreak. Our actions include:
- Asking our employees worldwide not to travel internationally for business purposes until at least April 15, 2020. Employees should replace domestic travel with alternatives wherever possible. These arrangements remain under review as the situation develops.
- Encouraging office based employees to work from home whenever possible.
- Advising employees on minimizing the risk of infection both at work and at home. We also encourage all of our employees to take care of their physical and mental health during this difficult time.
- Requesting that any employees who may be experiencing symptoms inform their line manager and self-quarantine for a 14-day period.
- Putting in place additional safety measures in our factories, offices and distribution centers.
- Working with our supply chain, distribution and retail partners to implement appropriate infection control measures and meet demand for our products.
What are you doing to support communities in need?
We are committed to playing a key role in the global response to this pandemic. Given the range of our products and our presence on the ground in many countries, the best way we can make a difference is at the local level in each of the communities where we operate. We are mobilizing relief in several ways around the world, including donations of much-needed products, as well as support for medical institutions, food banks and food-delivery organizations.
What are you doing to ensure your products remain available?
We are committed to ensuring the continued production and delivery of our foods and beverages for our consumers worldwide. To achieve this, we are working closely with our supply chain, distribution and retail partners.