Baby Food & Formula Safety
A MESSAGE FROM OUR CHIEF PARENT OFFICER
A recent report is giving some of you worry about baby foods and formulas and I want to reassure you that when it comes to your little one, we never compromise on quality or safety. Our foods, formulas and juices are 100% safe. Tons of care and goodness goes into every bite, bottle and sip. And, of course, we meet and exceed United States government standards for safety and quality.
In case recent headlines concerned you, I’d like to share the steps we take to make sure all of our foods and formulas are safe:
- We know the farms and fields where our fruits and veggies were grown.
- We work closely with our trusted farmers and growers, many of whom we’ve worked with for generations.
- There are naturally occurring elements that you don’t want in your baby’s food, so we work hard to keep goodness in and concerning substances out. We apply some of the strictest quality standards in the world.
- Regular testing ensures our ingredients, foods and formulas meet the highest standards.
- Our foods are carefully delivered from our kitchens to the store shelf.
We do all this because little ones deserve the highest standards and it’s our mission to provide the best for baby.
If you’ve got questions, we’re here with answers. Call us at 800-NEST. We know the headlines can be worrying, so we’re standing by to share our efforts to do the best for baby.
Chief “Parent” Officer